The Conservation Pledge: I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste, the natural resources of my country; the soil, the water, the air, the minerals, the plant life and the wildlife.
This is my Pledge!
Conservation Committee Mission Statement
To promote the conservation of soil, water, air and other natural resources.
- To conserve Pennsylvania's living natural heritage;
- Increase public awareness of the importance and value of conservation;
- Increase understanding and knowledge of living ecosystems;
- Strengthen grassroots community-based efforts to protect ecosystems;
- To demonstrate that human societies are able to live harmoniously with nature.
Members of the Allegheny County Sportsmen's League have been foremost in demanding legislation to combat stream pollution, restore and control strip-mining operations and conserve our natural resources.
Any questions regarding the information on this site please contact the ACSL's Conservation Committee Chairman by sending an e-mail to to firstname.lastname@example.org